Has this cold weather got you thinking about your energy bill?
Here are some ways you can stop losing heat and save money.
1. Let the Sun in During the Day
2. But Close the Curtains at Night
3. Eliminate Air Leaks and Drafts
4. Close Doors and Vents in Unused Rooms
5. Stay Warm with Clothes and Blankets
6. Reset Your Water Heater Thermostat
7. Keep the Air Circulating
8. Use Space Heaters
9. Choose LED Lights for Your Home and Decorations
10. After Using the Oven, Leave the Door Ajar
11. Lower the Temperature in Your Home
12. Turn the Thermostat Down When You Go to Sleep
13. Get a Smart Thermostat
For more detailed information view Winter Energy Saving Tips | 13 Winter Energy Saving Tips (justenergy.com)